Brintons and Virginia Langley Launch Newest Collaboration: Santhiya Collection
September 4th, 2015
Brintons is excited to announce Santhiya, its fourth Axminster carpet collection with designer Virginia Langley.
Keeping with Virginia’s established style, Santhiya offers a range of handcrafted designs derived from the wonders of nature; where sand, sea, and natural elements inspire the senses. This collection features an artistic blend of abstracted botanical arrangements, rich variegated textures, and carefully cultivated line work. Santhiya brings a successful fusion of raw organic style with polished traditional elements to contemporary carpet design.
“Santhiya delivers a more cultured statement than its three predecessors,” says Brintons Design Director, Nadia Burton. “Textural arrangement and motifs inspired by Virginia’s worldly travels, combined with the sophisticated use of color, pin Santhiya as another successful collection to watch in 2016.”
Splashes of stone greys, sandy beiges and creamy highlights add dimension to Santhiya’s classic complementary palette of indigo and saffron. Santhiya is universal; whether it’s to fit into a chic city hotel or a high-society resort in the islands, these designs offer a diverse contemporary range to meet all your design needs.
Notes to editors
- Brintons is a British Manufacturer of carpets and first began manufacturing in Kidderminster in 1783.
- Brintons holds a Royal Warrant having provided carpets to the Royal Family.
- As well as Brintons’ Global Headquarters and main manufacturing site in Kidderminster, Brintons also has manufacturing facilities in Portugal and India, as well as other offices in London, Kennesaw, Las Vegas, Washington DC, Pune, Brisbane, Sydney, Port Melbourne, Geelong and Singapore.
- Markets: Brintons supplies carpet to the commercial market globally. Major commercial sectors include hospitality, public spaces, marine, leisure, healthcare and gaming. The residential side of the business supplies carpet through a network of high quality retailers.
- Products: The Brintons product portfolio includes premium woven Axminster and Wilton broadloom carpets, Axminster tiles, Axminster kardax rugs and hand tufted rugs.
- Services: Brintons global design team works closely with interior designers, architects, specifiers and end-users to create custom carpet solutions. Brintons offers a total project management service to our commercial clients.
- Brintons is committed to the concept of thinking globally and acting locally. It has design studios, offices and agents in all of the major markets around the world.
- Brintons was acquired by the Carlyle Group in September 2011.http://www.brintons.net/
- In August 2015, Brintons acquired F.D. Agnella, the Polish-based manufacturer and supplier of high quality carpets and rugs.
For further information relating to this press release, please contact Lydia Day at firstname.lastname@example.org